Leather Trim Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- A cotton gabardine trench coat with a smooth leather trim. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. A Sandringham slim fit, the trench coat is tailored closely to the body with a fitted waist and narrow set-in sleeves. Heritage features include epaulettes, a storm shield and a gun flap. Also supplied with gabardine cuff straps.
- Coat length: 95cm/37.4in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton with leather and lambskin trims
- Undercollar: 50% wool, 50% viscose
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Double-breasted button closure
- Front button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield
- Metal plaque with Burberry lettering at back neck
- Specialist dry clean